pterang79

Raffle Winners Count

My idea of this is that you can set how many winners you can have depending on how many items you have in your raffle if you set your raffle to have multiple winners.For instance,you have 10 items in a raffle,and you can choose 5 people to get 2 items each,or have 2 people to get 5 items each.If you have an odd number of items and an even number of winners,it may not work well,as one person may get more items than the other.

You can sort of do that already. Win Method - Multiple Winners and you can group as many items as you want, and there are 6 groups in total (which is kinda limited but it should be enough). But yeah for a huge amount of items a grouping by 2 item, for instance, is impossible so I can see where you are coming from. 

7 hours ago, pterang79 said:

My idea of this is that you can set how many winners you can have depending on how many items you have in your raffle if you set your raffle to have multiple winners.For instance,you have 10 items in a raffle,and you can choose 5 people to get 2 items each,or have 2 people to get 5 items each.If you have an odd number of items and an even number of winners,it may not work well,as one person may get more items than the other.

You can already do that: pwH6pRg.png

You can choose how many items each group can/will have.