Corrupt a wish :3

Ribs

The objective of the game is very simple. You will wish for something and the person below you will grant your wish but will not be exactly what you hoped for.

How to play:

Player 1:

I wish I have a big house.

Player 2:

Wish granted, but you'll be living with farm animals in it.

I wish I can control time.

Player 3:

Wish granted, but you can only move the time a second in the future once per day.

I wish...

..and so on.

Rules:

-All Forum Rules obviously apply.

-Be appropriate at all times and respect other players.

-Try not to ask for a wish that you think may be difficult for players to understand. This can cause the game to go dead at some points (which I don't think anybody wants).

-Have fun!

As the creator of this thread, I will start;

I wish i wasn't a tsun

You get a flat Coca Cola, cooled to perfection with Refreshers dropped in it.

I wish for a tool that perfectly forecasts the weather in any specified city.

Granted, you found Alien Hominid

(That's not a corruption of my wish, since it's hostile (kills a civillian and special forces without any provocation that i'm aware of). A corruption would be something along the lines of the alien communicating in a way that we cannot decipher (such as by emmitting a form of energy we can't measure), and so despite the mutual respect between the two, we cannot form a relationship with them and both parties spend the rest of their existence keeping out of one another's way.)

You get a flat Coca Cola, cooled to perfection with Refreshers dropped in it.

I wish for a tool that perfectly forecasts the weather in any specified city.

(That's not a corruption of my wish, since it's hostile (kills a civillian and special forces without any provocation that i'm aware of). A corruption would be something along the lines of the alien communicating in a way that we cannot decipher (such as by emmitting a form of energy we can't measure), and so despite the mutual respect between the two, we cannot form a relationship with them and both parties spend the rest of their existence keeping out of one another's way.)

(I'm pretty sure your wish was corrupted, because in the end you did not get what you asked for :P)

Granted, but it only predicts what will happen in the next 2 minutes.

I wish for a wish