Corrupt a wish :3

Ribs

Alright. Your wish is granted and won't be corrupted...HOWEVER! YOu just corrupted it yourself by wasted a perfectly fine wish to be used to help the world or yourself, so it's a lose lose. I mean..children could have ATE that wish!

NOW! What I wish is to cure headaches, I have a really bad one right now.

Granted, You have now the power to cure headaches, the method, however, is controversial

By using a really obnoxiously loud sound at someone's ear, this makes their headache goes away... Together with a head explosion

You've tested it on yourself, by the way

I wish for the power of being able to fly

Granted! I have created a wormhole that connects two places together in the Space-Time Continuum, and you are to visit yourself on a parallel Earth and have a good chat, except that planet is doomed by an incoming comet that will destroy all of life on that planet. (We have like, 50 more episodes till Namek explodes!)

I wish for more snow

Edited by Shiny Zoroark #ScrapTF
Reference *wink wink*

Granted, but due to the speed you think and type, you destroy every keyboard and utencil to write on paper you ever touch. That and and a side effect that you eventually also start to talk too fast until nobody understand what you say and your fingers have huge blisters due to the speed on you that your body can't controll yet.

I wish I could draw better

5 hours ago, (Ace) F I L I A said:

Granted! But you'll have an eternal brain freeze in exchange of a refreshing treat. Fair trade.

I wish to have controll over The WORLD

Granted

Control.png.ed2931511a2c1031c9b39a8366e4

As a result, tons of people got squashed and died

I wish I was good at image editing

Edited by ℳℛ. ℳatthews
Words Words Words

MUST..:CORRUPT...QUICK:......YOU DON'T KNOW THIS BUT...:STUPIDITY WILL BE CONTAGIOUS!!!! I-IT'LL....GET YOU....TOO..

AGH....quick...b-before I get stupid, I wish to be smart ag- DUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....DAKLSÑDLFKÑLÑSKFGJAKLÑSDFKJHGJKLDKSJFG

You now have many dolla-asINIFDSKHSLmcdsknmfJHEFBAudis. I'm not exactly sure what those are, but your order was mistaken and now you have a googolplex of them. They soon become too much to handle, eventually encompassing the Earth and suffocating everyone, with you at the epicenter.

I'm immune to stupidity, so that's something. I just wish that the entire Internet was immune to it too...