Is scrap.tf premium worthed?

Practical stuff:

• Priority queueing: If you trade quite often with the bots, for any reason, you will trade with them before the users without Premium.
  • Inventory space = 10 instead of 5: If you make many auctions, this can help since you can make auctions with 10 items.

If you make many raffles (not necessarily daily):

• Can raffle 200 items at once: Well, if you raffle 1 or 2 things per raffle, you won't notice this.
  • Can have 4 public raffles open at once instead of 3: If you make many raffles (or want to make many public raffles at once) this works, of course, but at the other hand, I haven't seen "big rafflers" have more than 3 public raffles open at once (that means that if you don't make many raffles, you may never use this feature).
  • Can create 8 raffles in 24 hours: Now, first of all, I don't know if this include puzzle raffles or not, but it doesn't include private raffles. If you don't raffle that often, you won't be using this either.
  • Access to donator bots: Well, there aren't many premium bots so there is barely a difference, but can still help.

Now, for the not practical stuff:

• Access to premium lounges: Just a part of the forum to talk, but it is not quite used, not as often as users may think.
  • Custom user title: Instead of being "Premium", you can put anything there.
  • Custom profile URL: Instead of having numbers in the URL of your profile, you can have anything there.
  • Custom/animated avatars: You can change your profile pic. without having to change your steam pic.
  • Background icon in chat: I honestly don't know because I don't use the chat.
Edited by Pururūto