Baltica 7

Some server 2 suggestions

Thirdperson plugin!

I think it can be useful on deathrun maps, like dr_bearun. Just look at this. We have 22 players, for example. Do you see anything here? With tp it looks much better.

Dodgeball gamemode!

This one is really good gamemode. It was fun even if server have a low number of players! There is some maps.

UPD3:

Btwlooks like PropHunt is broken (sometimes it just works like a simple Arena mode), it have a los of bugs (sometimes props can use weapons, or props wearr a hats), so, i think  Dodgeball is would be good replacement for PH.

Taunt crits for VSH!

This one maybe a bit overpowered, but very useful thing for VSH. If crits is really overpowered, mini-crits should be not.

Some neutral maps for Deathrun!

People still hate almost every dr_ map. So, there is some neutral maps.

UPD:

Disable control points on VSH!

F I G H T   L I K E   A   M A N N

UPD2:

Really, its annoying.

Edited by Baltica 7
PH is works wrong

16 hours ago, Baltica 7 said:

My new bind when the Hale wins by capping that cursed capture point, thank you so much!

On 5/7/2018 at 5:21 PM, Baltica 7 said:

Thirdperson plugin!

I think it can be useful on deathrun maps, like dr_bearun. Just look at this. We have 22 players, for example. Do you see anything here? With tp it looks much better.

Dodgeball gamemode!

This one is really good gamemode. It was fun even if server have a low number of players! There is some maps.

Taunt crits for VSH!

This one maybe a bit overpowered, but very useful thing for VSH. If crits is really overpowered, mini-crits should be not.

Some neutral maps for Deathrun!

People still hate almost every dr_ map. So, there is some neutral maps.

UPD:

I like all of the suggestions however the last one could have a problem, what if there is a glitch and a player needed to cap the point to stop the glitch? That has happened before, and it's not fun having to wait a long time to play because hale or a player is glitched. (by glitched I mean stuck in spectator mode, with no possible way to get out of it.) Of course players could also kill themselves but not everyone has a kill bind or knows how to kill themselves in game. 

On 5/9/2018 at 2:08 AM, [IKEA] Jurassic said:

I like all of the suggestions however the last one could have a problem, what if there is a glitch and a player needed to cap the point to stop the glitch? That has happened before, and it's not fun having to wait a long time to play because hale or a player is glitched. (by glitched I mean stuck in spectator mode, with no possible way to get out of it.) Of course players could also kill themselves but not everyone has a kill bind or knows how to kill themselves in game. 

Yea, i see this glitch before, but its happening only on first rounds (i think). And you still can simply change team.