Sign in to follow this  
PootisPlus

not bug Black bar

This problem happens to me only in this website. It happens randomly, a random black bar begins to blink in the screen, doesn't matter if you change to another zone of the site, it still appears. It looks like this:

Vlak.png

1 hour ago, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

I seem unable to replicate it. Can you link other raffles where you are experiencing this issue? And what browser are you using?

Since you can't replicate it yet, I decided to record it

https://scrap.tf/raffles/V68GCL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xkrcg1_LYo&feature=youtu.be

(Sometimes it doesn't happen, sometimes it does)

Google Chrome

(Also it is not related to the many tabs I have opened since from all these raffles, that raffle was the only affected. Or maybe it does, I haven't tried that way)

Edited by Pururūto

I am having a difficult time replicating this. (It looks almost like a rendering issue?)

What operating system and graphics card are you using? How long have you seen this issue?

25 minutes ago, Luna said:

I am having a difficult time replicating this. (It looks almost like a rendering issue?)

What operating system and graphics card are you using? How long have you seen this issue?

Windows, Intel(R) HD Graphics Family and in my case, for (I think) 3 days (may be only 2 but I'm not really sure)

This happened to me before on Chrome. I saw it when I was scrolling down the raffles page. Strangely, it also happened on bp.tf when I was scrolling through my inventory. I don't think it's the actual exact URL that causes it, but rather a general bug in the coding of the html? Just a guess. It might maybe be a chrome bug if not the html bug.

I'm using an Intel(R) HD Graphics 620. I noticed it happening around over a week ago.

Edited by quac