Sign in to follow this  
Grimlock

Reskins: Hot or Not

I don't like them personally, as they could have cool stats! Maybe the lollichop, when you hit someone on the enemy team, they'd be forced into Pyrovision for 15 seconds, but it would be more blinding and harder to see, with a slower firing speed. Or, with the Sharp Dresser, maybe it could have certain times when it would extend, (occasionally) letting you backstab people, with the buff of a longer range and faster firing speed. I think it'd be fun.

Just as being visually different, I kind of like them. Postal Pummeler and Nessie's Nine-Iron are just goofy and fun to run around with, and stuff like the Nostromo Naplamer or the Three-Rune blade (besides being worth a fair bit of ref) just look really cool. Still, some of them could stand to at least have Strange variants... or become Australium at some point....

Man, now I'm just kind of sad. There's not much point in using a lot of them, but they do still look nice. Too bad they're not given as much attention.

I love reskins! The big kill, AWPer hand, black rose, shooting star, ap sap, three rune blade, batsabre, C.A.P.P.E.R, iron curtain, quäckenbirdt, enthusiast timepiece, lugermorph, you name it. Almost all of them are awesome!