MangoStarco

'Disable Raffle Number' Option

As of yesterday, the new raffle number tally [that is displayed above the # of entries within a raffle] was released in a new patch to replace the winning percentage. However, if Mr.Ricardo's raffle poll determining whether the majority of the site's community liked or disliked the new changes is anything to go off of, you'll see how the community actually feels about the changes. In fact, within that same raffle's comment section, they felt it would've been better if it had been left how it was after the winning percentage was removed.

Knowing this, the option to disable raffle number tallies from appearing, either through your profile settings, or an option while making a raffle, would please the majority of the users (since it would be kinda pointless just to flat out remove it a day after it was integrated into the system). 

Or hell, just remove it and center the rest of it so it looks more appealing, whichever works I guess.

4 hours ago, Rocket scientist said:

Can we bring back the win percentage pls

The reason it was removed in the first place was because of the staff getting constant arguments from rafflers and other users about the seemingly endless amount of useless comments such as, "I hope I win", "plz let me win", etc., so staff thought it would be resolved if it were scrapped altogether into this... possibly more useless feature.

15 minutes ago, MangoStarco said:

The reason it was removed in the first place was because of the staff getting constant arguments from rafflers and other users about the seemingly endless amount of useless comments such as, "I hope I win", "plz let me win", etc., so staff thought it would be resolved if it were scrapped altogether into this... possibly more useless feature.

You know, I actually wonder, people say the ID is as useless, if not more, than the winning chances, but they had to add it for a reason, right? Maybe it helps Staff easily keep track of Raffles' data or something like that. Maybe it's just a temporal thing until we reach 500,000 raffles made?

3 minutes ago, Gaia's Minion said:

Also we can make weird senseless celebrations/contest like "if a raffle between X and Y has this particular thing, I'll raffle this". I don't know, just sayin'

1 hour ago, Pururūto said:

Also we can make weird senseless celebrations/contest like "if a raffle between X and Y has this particular thing, I'll raffle this". I don't know, just sayin'

Right? I was going to make a raffle about this (probably will still make it, likely quoting you as well), because like, I see the Raffle #s with some potential for fun shenanigans