Sword Art Online: Integral Factor

General Synnacle

A somewhat new (2017) app game released for Android and iOS by Bandai Namco, being a 3D-full retelling of the Sword Art Online: Aincard Arc, with some additions and changes to the story and plot. You take the form of an OC with a pre-made female companion Koharu, and go throughout the game (not fully finished, what with only having 7 floors so far out of the 100 total from the actual anime and comics) completing missions, NPC side quests, farm, and grind become the best you can be.

WARNING: Game has in-game purchases (of course it does, it's a FREE APP game... ) in the form of Arcana Gems you use to get skills, abilities, and avatar cosmetics. Also, this game relies a LOT on grinding and farming by the time you reach floor 5, and only gets more tedious as you continue from there on.

Tips: Once you install the game, and made your character, use every gem you have on the "Rare Order" (aka, skills and abilities) accessible in the Shop Menu, and use them. If you don't obtain at least 1 4-star skill (skills will have a weapon icon w/ red background, abilities while be a blasting icon w/ blue background), uninstall and reinstall the game and repeat from there until you get it. This is a secret exploit known in the community that thankfully (from what I know of) the dev team aren't aware or care about the existence of. Trust me, doing this will be beneficial for you down the road.

I'm hoping making this, I can have other fellow players of the game comment below what their current sets are in terms of: 

• weapon types (either sword, rapier, lance, mace, or axe)
  • what skills you have equipped (and include the details of said skills such as the damage and effects)
  • what abilities you have equipped (same ^ )
  • your overall loadout in terms of gear and weapons
  • if you're in a guild, or are broadcasting for active players to be a part of their new guild