Auctions used as a Trade offers.

In This year I saw few People setting price of their auction to minimum 100 keys when The item is worth around 20-100 Times less and they allways had in topic Or description "offer me" Or something like that. 

I want to know if There is any rule for it ... I was looking for more auctions rules than These ones From main rules on scrap.tf but i havent found any clue about this problem.

There is an example of These auctions which are used like tf2outpost Trade offers and being unbiddable Auctions: https://scrap.tf/auctions/4QWCYU

Sorry for These comments but i dont knowed how to Tell This Guy auctions are not for waiting 4 offers but for Ability to bid without raising price of his item 100x Times when he see its being sold for a key on SCM.

Thanks for reading and being understanding!

5 hours ago, ¡¡¡RayekSzop#Trade_Hold said:

In This year I saw few People setting price of their auction to minimum 100 keys when The item is worth around 20-100 Times less and they allways had in topic Or description "offer me" Or something like that. 

I want to know if There is any rule for it ... I was looking for more auctions rules than These ones From main rules on scrap.tf but i havent found any clue about this problem.

There is an example of These auctions which are used like tf2outpost Trade offers and being unbiddable Auctions: https://scrap.tf/auctions/4QWCYU

Sorry for These comments but i dont knowed how to Tell This Guy auctions are not for waiting 4 offers but for Ability to bid without raising price of his item 100x Times when he see its being sold for a key on SCM.

Thanks for reading and being understanding!

Sadly those kind of "Auctions" can be made and you can't really report them or anything, as I've been told multiple times, "Auctioneers have the right to set the Min Bid to what they want, you are not forced to Bid on their Auctions".

What you can do though, is report auctions who straight up break the rules such as asking for donations, advertising trades (example: https://scrap.tf/auctions/58SLFG ), etc. But setting a Min Bid too high is not against the rules or anything like that

11 hours ago, Gaia's Minion said:

Sadly those kind of "Auctions" can be made and you can't really report them or anything

They can't be made

17 hours ago, ¡¡¡RayekSzop#Trade_Hold said:

Please report any auctions that are more of a trade listing instead of an auction.

1 hour ago, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

As far as I know, they have almost always been

You reckon? I remember being told something along the lines of "They're looking for offers on the item auctioned so while the Minimum Bid is extremely high, it's not exactly against the rules"

Good to know they can be reported though!

Edited by Gaia's Minion