Sign in to follow this  
♥ Eddie ♥

acknowledged Pending report isn't showing up as intended?

I thought I had accidentally cancelled a report I made, so I tried yet again, and made absolutely sure I hit report instead of close, but even so, the pending report thing didn't show up at the top of the window where it usually sits.

To make things more confusing, I can't even see the report I made in its usual sub-directory.

By the way, apologies to the staff for making two reports on the same person, assuming the report feature isn't completely broken right now. I was unaware of this bug, which is what I will assume it is.

Update:
I reported a raffle just now, and it appears that the pending report alert has reappeared, which means that I should specify that the report I made which didn't show up as an alert, or in the list of reports was a profile report.

Raffle reports seem to show up just fine.

Edited by ♥ Eddie ♥

I cannot replicate this. Reporting both profiles and raffles show the pending reports banner.

That banner is cached for 60s so it can take that long to show up. It's possible that's what happened here.