derp4lief

Raffle winnings should go straight to a user's site inventory.

Something that really bothers me is when a user doesn't claim their winnings, and my max amount of items to raffle off is lower than it should be. So I think that raffle winnings should go to the winner's site inventory (kind of like when someone wins a megaraffle).

1 hour ago, derp4lief said:

Something that really bothers me is when a user doesn't claim their winnings, and my max amount of items to raffle off is lower than it should be. So I think that raffle winnings should go to the winner's site inventory (kind of like when someone wins a megaraffle).

But then that'd require Raffle Bots to trade with Site Inventory Bots, which I'm not entirely sure is possible, not to mention that it could result in both Bots being slow.

It works like that on the Megaraffle because all the items from the Megaraffle come from Site Inventories instead of directly from your Backpack

Site inventory works a lot different from raffle bots. Raffle bots came first, then site inventory.

It would be easy to port raffles to use site inventory, but there are a few drawbacks:

1. Site inventory seems to be a lot less reliable than raffle bots. (I'm not the one that can fix this, Geel is)
  2. Site inventory only supports TF2 currently so raffles would follow that.

I think raffle bots are fine as they are for now, but maybe in the future this can change.