Sign in to follow this  
The Mailman

More CS:GO bots

• Each TF2 bot can handle up to 3000 item slots, while CS:GO bots can only handle 1000 items
  • For the last 7 days, CS:GO bank does not work at all because the 1000 item slots in Bernie Scrapper's inventory are all occupied
  • Maybe use all other bot's CS:GO inventory? I think you don't need to buy the game to trade items

2 hours ago, The Mailman said:
  • Each TF2 bot can handle up to 3000 item slots, while CS:GO bots can only handle 1000 items
  • For the last 7 days, CS:GO bank does not work at all because the 1000 item slots in Bernie Scrapper's inventory are all occupied
  • Maybe use all other bot's CS:GO inventory? I think you don't need to buy the game to trade items

1. Actually if you go to the About page ( https://scrap.tf/about ) and look at the bots inventories, you can see that Bernie Scrappers has less than 1000 items in its inventory.

2. Using other bots for CS:GO inventory would mean bots trading between each other, which could slow them down.

Not to mention that it'd break the "model" of bots having a specific use. It'd also would be a mess to keep up with since it'd mean keeping track of what bot has what CS:GO items.

If I'm not mistaken CS:GO banking has been unstable since the trade restriction was added, and also Geel works on that banking so it's up to him to figure a way to fix it

15 hours ago, Gaia's Minion said:

1. Actually if you go to the About page ( https://scrap.tf/about ) and look at the bots inventories, you can see that Bernie Scrappers has less than 1000 items in its inventory.

That shows tradable CSGO items 

53e3kh8u6so991i87q0eeyp9649e5bft8zfhf2h6

15 hours ago, Gaia's Minion said:

If I'm not mistaken CS:GO banking has been unstable since the trade restriction was added, and also Geel works on that banking so it's up to him to figure a way to fix it

The bot has been working fine but it has been full lately (CSGO inventory)

512lolp6de681xu612hsf7be7v85w5eh775dtsuk

3 hours ago, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

That shows tradable CSGO items 

53e3kh8u6so991i87q0eeyp9649e5bft8zfhf2h6

The bot has been working fine but it has been full lately (CSGO inventory)

512lolp6de681xu612hsf7be7v85w5eh775dtsuk

Ohh alright, my B

22 minutes ago, Derroreq said:

delete this untradeable items or trade it on any thrash bot

I mean, I share the "delete the untradeable items" so bots have space. And I know what I'm going to say it may have been a mistake, but, trade the untradeable items?