Kyubey

Auction bot aka user storage space limitation

An issue i know other players even my self has encountered is to where you bid a adnormal ammount of stuff for a auction you win the auction yet the user storage bot doesn't have the space to accept your bid and your unable to claim your auction prize resulting in a auction ban you unfortunatly had to take for not claiming auction prize

My suggestion/idea is implement a system to where it automatically wont allow you to submit the bid for zed auction if the ammount of items your bidding succeds the maximum space the bot has so players using the auctioning system can claim there auction prize without problem and no problems can occur.

Im intrested on what you guys think and or can add on to this topic

~thank you for your time reading this

48 minutes ago, Kyubey said:

An issue i know other players even my self has encountered is to where you bid a adnormal ammount of stuff for a auction you win the auction yet the user storage bot doesn't have the space to accept your bid and your unable to claim your auction prize resulting in a auction ban you unfortunatly had to take for not claiming auction prize

My suggestion/idea is implement a system to where it automatically wont allow you to submit the bid for zed auction if the ammount of items your bidding succeds the maximum space the bot has so players using the auctioning system can claim there auction prize without problem and no problems can occur.

Im intrested on what you guys think and or can add on to this topic

~thank you for your time reading this

A problem I see with this is that Auction bots host multiple auctions at the same time, so then that makes the slots available on the bots' inventories to change a lot.

So let's say, you bid 80 items in an auction, the bot has exactly 80 empty slots so it lets you bid, but in the time it takes for the auction to end and you to win, other auctions are made, other payments are done, so then the bot ends up with less than 50 empty slots by the time you win and have to pay. Again putting you at risk of being banned.