I GOT SCAMMED

Zabıta

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2018 at 12:32 AM, Zabıta said:

Hi , i am an old tf2 player but a new trader and ı got scammed down to 1,5 keys . Do you have any advice what to do next . Should ı continue trying to trade or should ı just give up .

You shouldn't give up due one thing which happend, what you can try to do, is learning about trading, there are plenty of youtubers and steam guides of how to avoid scams, they are really good in advising you what to look out for, how to be careful, handle with your items really careful the next time though, awareness and security are the two most important factors about trading, awareness is pretty much to check the other side's steamrep/backpack or fishy steam profiles.

Next time, proceed with caution, yet, don't give up with trading, it'll be hard to get back onto the stage, but I have heard from friends who also experienced to be scammed, to have a better success with trading than they did before. What you also can do, is asking your most commonly known friends for advice about how trading works, if they are really good friends (And they know about trading that is), then they will help you, teaching you the basics, how to be careful, how to ensure you're trading with an actual trader (Mostly they'll tell you to copy/paste the steam URL of the steam user and throw it into steamrep or backpack, also checking their steam inventory tells you everything you need to know, a trader nearly never has his profile/inventory private).

Hope that helped a little and good luck in your future-trading!:)

• 2 years later...

Damn its Heartbreaking to see this and feel it But hey if you get scammed once. this sentence will make this understandable "These scammers are a nuisances since they steal items from people! curse them! but hey, they will never come back to you once you are tricked by them if they come back just ignore them they will give up and never ever come to you ever again"