Dorp moments

v1ralgam3r

So, we've all had moments of being really bad/dumb in TF2. Anyone feel like sharing their stories? Heck, I'll start with one:

A while back, while I was trying to pick up Sniper for the first time, I wound up in ctf.Turbine - the perfect campground to be doing so. At one point, I'd found a simple Medic hit. I then proceeded to miss three shots in a row, at which point he just stared me down through my scope. Suffice to say, I was a little more than ashamed, so I just kind of went to walk back to spawn to play as something more appropriate for the map.

Dude shot off a crit crossbow shot, whacking me in the back of the head for a kill. Whole thing kind of felt like he was saying "drop the damn gun and let me show you how it's really done."

Edited by v1ralgam3r

Okay, this isn't really a being bad moment, but on my 2nd TF2 round, (On 2Fort) some Soldier on my team launched a Crocket at a dumb Spy who was gonna die before an übercharged Pyro jumped infront of it and airblasted it away. It nearly hit me on the battlements, (I was playing Spy, messing with enemy Snipers) but of course, another Pyro, on my team, airblasted it back. A Pyro on the other battlements airblasted it back to yet ANOTHER Pyro on my team, back to the enemy battlements Pyro, and finally the Pyro next to me missed the airblast, killing both of us. I was just watching in amazement the whole time.