Haxxit (P.T.C.M)

Liking Comments

So my idea is for comments on raffles/profiles to be able to be Liked such as youtube comments. Maybe no dislike button because of negativity but then you can like comments what i think should happen is:

1. Add a like button but not dislike button to comments to prevent negativitey and encourage positivitey

2. To make a counter on the persons account showing how many likes they have gotten total

3. Make it so people can not like their own comments

4. Make it so people can not beg for likes

5. Make it against the rules to use alts/ ask friends to like your comments

6. (Possibly) add a like button for raffles so people can like raffles if they enjoyed them but can’t spare a scrap

In the end you can use this as some sort of rep for scrap.tf users 

thank you for your timr

14 minutes ago, Haxxit (P.T.C.M) said:

So my idea is for comments on raffles/profiles to be able to be Liked such as youtube comments. Maybe no dislike button because of negativity but then you can like comments what i think should happen is:

1. Add a like button but not dislike button to comments to prevent negativitey and encourage positivitey

2. To make a counter on the persons account showing how many likes they have gotten total

3. Make it so people can not like their own comments

4. Make it so people can not beg for likes

5. Make it against the rules to use alts/ ask friends to like your comments

I don't know. As you said, would be just like YT comments, so then:

People would do "like if you agree" comments.

People would spam certain comments if they know said comments gave them a lot of likes before.

People would do "x likes and I'll x" comments.

So it wouldn't really be pleasant to look at/get in raffles.

22 minutes ago, Haxxit (P.T.C.M) said:

6. (Possibly) add a like button for raffles so people can like raffles if they enjoyed them but can’t spare a scrap

This would pretty much just cause some unhappiness amongst users and probably even drama because "I don't get enough likes in my raffles :csdfrown:"

23 minutes ago, Haxxit (P.T.C.M) said:

In the end you can use this as some sort of rep for scrap.tf users

And this pretty much would confirm what I said above, people just whining/complaining that X Users have more than them, How X User should have more/less, etc.

31 minutes ago, Gaia's Minion said:

I don't know. As you said, would be just like YT comments, so then:

People would do "like if you agree" comments.

People would spam certain comments if they know said comments gave them a lot of likes before.

People would do "x likes and I'll x" comments.

So it wouldn't really be pleasant to look at/get in raffles.

This would pretty much just cause some unhappiness amongst users and probably even drama because "I don't get enough likes in my raffles :csdfrown:"

And this pretty much would confirm what I said above, people just whining/complaining that X Users have more than them, How X User should have more/less, etc.

Um i said that prople shouldnt be able to ask for likes or do stuff like that 

18 minutes ago, Haxxit (P.T.C.M) said:

Um i said that prople shouldnt be able to ask for likes or do stuff like that 

You said they wouldn't be able to beg for likes, which still would give them the "option" to do the comments that I used as examples.