Sign in to follow this  
Natural

THE SCRAP TF FLEA MARKET

On 1/16/2019 at 6:32 PM, Natural said:

forgot to add the part you can sell and buy any item regardless

I like it, post something up for a price and have people make an offer on it with no time limit. Auctions fill the slot already, but having a faster paced way of doing it would be nice.

3 hours ago, Forestxavier20 said:

I like it, post something up for a price and have people make an offer on it with no time limit. Auctions fill the slot already, but having a faster paced way of doing it would be nice.

YEAH sorry forgot about the auctions when making this 

I honestly don’t like the auctions a whole lot, if I could just view another player’s profile and see what they were selling on the Scrap Market, making an offer directly to them without worry someone can snipe it for buy out when I sleep, it would be nice.

Like you and Natrual said on scrap.tf -> auctions if not then backpack.tf? :huh: Maybe even Marketplace.tf (sort of) since you can message the seller and also like you said you can see what they are selling when you view their profile. Don't think if this would be implemented would get even a decent amount of people involved since this already exists in large chunks here and there.