Natural

closed

I Think This Is Needed For Linking Worlds To Gether People Who Say "tip" " :tip:" ":tip2:" and ":tip3:" in there Raffles excessively should be forever banned. i do not say plz tip me at my job so why should we on here? "OH BUT NATURAL THIS IS ALREADY A THING" well I talking ban them instantly!

Edited by Natural

18 minutes ago, Natural said:

if you say tip you  instantly get banned

That's just extremely harsh for no reason. Like it used to say in reports, the Tip Button being disabled is enough.

And like, for example, would you like if you had gotten banned when you posted Emotes without reading the Guidelines?

1 minute ago, Gaia's Minion said:

That's just extremely harsh for no reason. Like it used to say in reports, the Tip Button being disabled is enough.

And like, for example, would you like if you had gotten banned when you posted Emotes without reading the Guidelines?

hmmm well looking back I just made a raffle that uses the forbidden word. so I guess your correct you can acedently use it without knowing  

1 minute ago, Natural said:

hmmm well looking back I just made a raffle that uses the forbidden word. so I guess your correct you can acedently use it without knowing  

You should close this thread, then.

Banning instantly from raffles for just saying 'tip' is extremely harsh, period.

9 hours ago, genessee said:

You should close this thread, then.

Banning instantly from raffles for just saying 'tip' is extremely harsh, period.

This suggestion was rejected already (not long after "Chemoeum"s comment) and I think only staff can close threads.