Natural

A Scrap.tf App

Well here's "some" posts related to the topic: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8 (there might be even more). Also, credit to Metalfan1 since I got 4 other posts thanks to the comment they made in the post commented below. :P Btw on the "#1 post" the comment made by Dimitri should give you all the summed up info you need as of why it will not be a thing.

Edited by Rbn
Correction and giving credit also, I was faster :p

I apologize, but this needs to be said.

On account of all of your prior suggestions I write this post to you, and I hope you will understand better what it means to suggest.

First, please read this. From what I've observed, it is clear you haven't read them too clearly (or at all).

When you are coming up with suggestions for the site, are you not weighing any factors? Are you not checking the Rejected subforum to get an idea of what you shouldn't be suggesting? Do you think it would be worth resuggesting because you saw no remaining consequences that would have made it not worth suggesting back then? Do you have any good reasons backlogged for the suggestions you are making? If so, then why don't you present these advantages to back up your idea? And, if not, why would you suggest the idea in the first place?

Some things I've noticed: Spitballing ideas directly on the suggestions page isn't a very good way of suggesting ideas, unless you can actually back them up with good reasons. Being unclear or vague is also not a good idea, as we struggle to understand what you want out of your body paragraphs sometimes. Also, this one's not just in the forums, but you tend to miss a lot of rules. The guidelines I gave you earlier are just above the title of this thread.

TL;DR, if you didn't read it at all, literally just read the guidelines before you suggest.

Edited by Chemoeum

10 hours ago, Chemoeum said:

I apologize, but this needs to be said.

On account of all of your prior suggestions I write this post to you, and I hope you will understand better what it means to suggest.

First, please read this. From what I've observed, it is clear you haven't read them too clearly (or at all).

When you are coming up with suggestions for the site, are you not weighing any factors? Are you not checking the Rejected subforum to get an idea of what you shouldn't be suggesting? Do you think it would be worth resuggesting because you saw no remaining consequences that would have made it not worth suggesting back then? Do you have any good reasons backlogged for the suggestions you are making? If so, then why don't you present these advantages to back up your idea? And, if not, why would you suggest the idea in the first place?

Some things I've noticed: Spitballing ideas directly on the suggestions page isn't a very good way of suggesting ideas, unless you can actually back them up with good reasons. Being unclear or vague is also not a good idea, as we struggle to understand what you want out of your body paragraphs sometimes. Also, this one's not just in the forums, but you tend to miss a lot of rules. The guidelines I gave you earlier are just above the title of this thread.

TL;DR, if you didn't read it at all, literally just read the guidelines before you suggest.

thank you I have not, sorry I've been using scrap tf for 3 years and just now got into the "community" I'm not used to any this as this is my 1st "community" I have ever been in I am sorry for the trouble I will stop posting stuff   

Edited by Natural