Sign in to follow this  
¡realmente remojado!

Ban Stock Unique Weapons from Being Bid in Auctions

Hi,

I don't think I'm the only auctioner who hates it when someone bids a stock shotgun or sniper rifle and I'm not there to reject the bid in time. Scrap and bp.tf value them at 1.44 ref for the shot gun and 1 ref for the sniper rifle, but in reality those are only the highest selling prices. On bp.tf they sell for less than half that price; 0.44 is the highest buying price currently for a stock shotgun, and 0.33 ref for a sniper rifle. I've never seen buy prices go above 1 ref. I don't need someone bidding 5 shotguns, since I won't use that many, and I'll just lose profit, since I can't easily sell them. The only way I would be able to not lose profit is if I bid those shotguns on a different auction and didn't get my bid rejected, thus continuing the vicious cycle. It seems to me at this point that stock unique weapons are just something else that people want to get rid of since they aren't worth anything to a lot of people, similar to crates, cases, and other banned items. This hasn't happened to me for a while thankfully but it's even worse if someone bids a stock wrench, since bp.tf values it at 1.22-1.33 ref and there are literally no buyers; only sellers. There are certainly hats and items that have pricing issues when it comes to auctions that people occasionally abuse in bidding, but none as severe or as consistent as unique stock weapons.

18 hours ago, surprisingly soft said:

Hi,

I don't think I'm the only auctioner who hates it when someone bids a stock shotgun or sniper rifle and I'm not there to reject the bid in time. Scrap and bp.tf value them at 1.44 ref for the shot gun and 1 ref for the sniper rifle, but in reality those are only the highest selling prices. On bp.tf they sell for less than half that price; 0.44 is the highest buying price currently for a stock shotgun, and 0.33 ref for a sniper rifle. I've never seen buy prices go above 1 ref. I don't need someone bidding 5 shotguns, since I won't use that many, and I'll just lose profit, since I can't easily sell them. The only way I would be able to not lose profit is if I bid those shotguns on a different auction and didn't get my bid rejected, thus continuing the vicious cycle. It seems to me at this point that stock unique weapons are just something else that people want to get rid of since they aren't worth anything to a lot of people, similar to crates, cases, and other banned items. This hasn't happened to me for a while thankfully but it's even worse if someone bids a stock wrench, since bp.tf values it at 1.22-1.33 ref and there are literally no buyers; only sellers. There are certainly hats and items that have pricing issues when it comes to auctions that people occasionally abuse in bidding, but none as severe or as consistent as unique stock weapons.

i don't know if stock shows up in the weapon bots anymore but when they did they were sold for a weapon each at the time, I understand how it feels man getting ripped off because of prices being outdated. But yeah thank god it's fixed now.