Your best tf2 moment

Orange

Hm, I'd have to say it was getting the BarbeQueQ achievement - was goofing about on Turbine, when somehow I'd gotten a domination on one really unlucky guy. Throughout the goofing about, I'd managed to kill him once with each class - some were assists, but we take those. I think it was a cross-midroom Scorch Shot spam that killed him last, then he probably just got bored and left, netting me the 'cheevo.

I was goofing around with thermal thruster on payload and accidentally made a vital stategic move by taking out a near-uber medic by landing on his face. Didn't realise what was going on and why my teammates thanked me on voicechat since I died right after that. When it finally dawned on me, it was the one of the best moments of my life (which tells a lot).

• 1 month later...

Getting an understab on a scout and then two matador In a row (ik some people can do that easy but I'm not that good) or the one time I started a conga line in high tower and my friend was the best player with just heavy Taunt kills

• 1 month later...

Very late, but one time I capped the last point as a sniper because the entire blu team was off fighting my team across the map. I literally just stood there until the cap without anyone coming to stop me, ME, a f2p noob sniper with only the huntsman, who had never so much as gotten a headshot at the time mind you. The match was a stalemate till then and my team started cheering my user in the chat lol, very memorable match.