Mr.Stork | #TF2Center

Add Buttons to go to next/previous Raffel while inside a raffel

Won't it be better to have a Button to go to the next raffle or previous so I/you don't have to go back to the Raffel Homepage after every time I/you enter a raffle and click on the next. It is pretty time consuming because of the slow internet in many places of the world, like mine. Again, I don't know about others, but for me at least, having a slow net sucks. And I don't have a ton of money to get fast, especially when the internet here, costs a lot.

As I can, I'll illustrate it for you! Kindly see the attached file. It does not, by any means, have to be the same place and way as I showed; Just put the buttons, and I'll save a ton of time.

Thanks, and I hope to see this get implemented!

Untitled-1.png

The idea of the homepage of "raffle" is that the user could see what other people are raffling and what are the topic they are going to talk (see the tittle).

More of efficiency is about the raffle content people and ethich.

Anyway, i would agree if i had used "raffle" section as a method of winning and getting chances to get something bigger.

Have a good day pals :3