kirby gamez

pending Profile description section in settings is cleared out, but normal on profile

I was updating my profile description to add a Google doc of raffle series I made, but then I went back to the settings to add "and tip milestones." Doing this reset the color, so I went back again and added the BBCode for color, saved it, and the entire section in the settings was wiped clean! Not only that, but it's in a new font and I can't use any formatting tools. Color doesn't work, and trying to use it only breaks that as well. I've refreshed the settings page multiple times, but it's still like this.

36401482_scraptfprofiledescriptioniscleared.PNG.b2abc13af489c22cde7bd88ec028e675.PNG

I've tried copy-pasting everything from the description, only for it to have a pink highlight for some reason and the formatting tools are still broken. Should I try re-writing the entire thing from scratch in BBCode? I'm afraid It'll mess it up even worse. Is this intentional, or did I run into some crazy glitch? I guess I'll keep that little BBCode in the description.

1862652797_scraptfprofiledescriptionisnormal.PNG.ace179a805bafc308754ad9206a6a5f3.PNG

UPDATE: My actual profile page suddenly went blank, but now the box in the settings actually works. I hope this doesn't happen again when I go to re-type my description.

scraptf profile desc. cleared but now can edit properly.png