CSpicer337

Suggesting an Additional Raffle/Puzzle Length of 18 Hours

So as a Raffler, there have been times where scheduling raffles don’t always work out the best, and those who want to maintain a certain set time to post public raffles may have to wait too long (due to limits of how many raffles can be up at once) like a day before making another one, or else believe that making it too short of 12 hours may make a drastic change on those who are able to join these raffles, knowing this is a global community. Different time zones can effect the outcomes of certain raffles and puzzles. 

What I’m suggesting is to fill in the gap of the 12 hours and 1 day raffle length to help with this dilemma by implementing an 18 hours length option. This way, it could be easier for those to get right back on track to maintain a specific raffle schedule if they need to...

Thanks, CSpicer337

P.S. This is my first topic I created in the forums. If I missed out anything important, please let me know...

Not something insane like 1 week puzzles (and accidental 1 week public raffles) that we used to have. I think it is a good suggestion. I wonder why there are set options and not allowing you to pick specific times within a range however there is probably a good reason for that.

Edited by Ronald_D_D

This can also relate to the many users on scrap.tf who has not achieved a premium account, since they can’t actually schedule raffles to be a specific time, unless they make one at the time they wanted to post it

I think 18 hours raffle length is a good idea only if user is P+ or SP. If anybody can create raffle with not standart time length then we will have a big mess. I am not sure how it's going to look like but i think a lot of users won't create 1 day or 12 hours raffles with this. And if P+ or SP can create raffles that continues 18 hours then he also can create 8 or 20 hours raffles... 🤔 But yeah, this idea is pretty good. 😄