Sign in to follow this  
Ribs

If a user gets a 3+ days ban, their raffles should be closed and the items should be returned to the banned user

Instead of having all of their raffles hidden as if they never existed until they're unbanned, why not just have them all closed?

Hiding a raffle while everything about it still exists just makes you guys looks shady imo.

Yeah this seems to be a recent feature where when someone gets banned, all their raffles go into this weird "hidden" limbo state, where they're not private raffles but they're not public either. I doubt the staff are intentionally hiding these raffles but rather all their raffles get hidden (live or not) automatically based off how the new ban system seems to work.

If a user gets banned for reasons unrelated to their live raffles, newer entrants can't view the contents of any of their live raffles that are still running. They're still numerically tracked on the public raffle pages, just not shown.

I think you could probably still enter these "hidden" raffles through an existing off page enter raffle function but I don't think I want to risk anything other than entering on the page itself.

People have also won these raffles but they must withdraw their prizes from the main raffle page. They are unable to visit the actual raffle page which is weird.

Is it better off to keep still live raffles of banned users as "unhidden" till their raffle finishes or is it better to just close their existing raffles?

If a user gets banned while they have made a live raffle in the middle of a huge collaborated raffle event for example, their raffle also would be hidden to everybody. It's not ideal.

Edited by Ronald_D_D

I agree with this as well. Somehow when I made a raffle long ago, one of the prizes in the raffle was later unclaimed, and due to a ban I had, never had chance to withdraw that item. Therefore, after the ban was removed, I found out that I couldn’t get that item back (which luckily was only a refined metal) and it is kept in one of the bot’s inventories forever. What you do bring up about the raffles themselves is still a good suggestion