scrap.tf Randomized Nuzlocke sign-ups

BRAINfreeze

Synopsis, team, & progress

So I've got an ongoing raffle series that shows off my progress in a heavily altered version of Pokemon Emerald, where I use usernames from here as my teammates with the goal of getting everyone I bring along into the Hall of Fame. But now I'm at a point where I need another way of collecting names so I can reliably keep going without having to pause and maybe ask whoever's lurking in chat

I'm looking to use this post as a way of collecting sign-ups. All you have to do is say you'd like to come on board, and the next thing I catch will have your name on it. If you'd like, you can press your luck and try and set your name to go on a Pokemon of a specific type, but just keep in mind that all Pokemon up to gen 3 can show up at any time, and you might risk not getting put on a team that way

The only catch is that names have a 10-character limit, so if your name is longer than that, one of us will have to come up with some clever way of reducing the number of characters in your name so you can hop in

Sign-ups: OPEN

Edited by BRAINfreeze
Added a clarification for sign-ups
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...