I recently went to sell my Strange Coldsnap Cap. For how much? Well according to scrap.tf, 16.55 refined.

post-4011-0-50333200-1428486936_thumb.pn

The strange Coldsnap Cap is 1 key alone, and mine is painted a Deep Committment to Purple, which is worth 9 refined, both going by backpack.tf. The pricing system almost everyone uses.

I know you need to make a profit, but really? That's massive. And as far as I know, paint doesn't decrease the value of an item. So is this a bug? Or has the price just not been updated? I'm confused, and kinda annoyed. This is really unfortunate, cause this site is the only one I like. It's so fast, and easy to use. Really, there's nothing more to improve. This site is perfect, except for this. If this is not accidental, then wow that's a massive profit and I'll probably start to use a different trading site.

Guys, I'd appreciate it if you got this sorted out quickly, but it's not urgent. Annoying, yes, but not life-threatening.

Wait a sec.

I think I see what's happening.

Do you count paints when pricing items?

You charge 2 ref more than you pay. That's fine. But it looks like you aren't counting the paints when you price items. But even then, you are buying for 18 refined, when the item is worth a key. Why is that? I think I see why. Is it because refined metal is deflating?

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this, I know you're busy all the time, and I hope you can get this sorted out. :)