problems scrap.tf with tf2

Hello guys,

So today (8/04/2020) ( i am from europe so in america it would be 04/08/2020) i traded some of my cosmetics to get some cooler ones on this scrap.tf. Then after i did that i went to play some games of tf2. then suddenly i was logged out. So i logged in again and my username and profile picture of steam were different. And it says: U have been flagged to trade because you traded with scammers. Now I really want to get my account back and I want to be able to trade again. Can anyone help me please?

Your own comment section. Did you click on any of the links people commented on your profile?

If did, either you would end up being scammed, or in this scenario when you actually got something, well done. You had condone deceptive trading practices with other potential scammers.

Hello guys,

So today (8/04/2020) ( i am from europe so in america it would be 04/08/2020) i traded some of my cosmetics to get some cooler ones on this scrap.tf. Then after i did that i went to play some games of tf2. then suddenly i was logged out. So i logged in again and my username and profile picture of steam were different. And it says: U have been flagged to trade because you traded with scammers. Now I really want to get my account back and I want to be able to trade again. Can anyone help me please?

Your account is compromised. Change your account, set up Steam Guard before it is too late.