| rミ土彡/
            ) \      °   /
           (     \      /     )
          /       /       \
       /  /     /      \ \   \ 
       ( (    ).           ) ).  )
      (      ).            ( |    | 
       |    /                \    |

Jesse is not a pedo.. whoever says that probatly doens't have a brain...

Thank you for answering to all of this, i know it's been hard, but it's the right choice to stop this accusations and harrasements.

you and the staffs was in pain for years, i hope everyone will understand now and stop spreading lies, even I couldn't take this drama too long as I literally become a retired raffler for months or years i stopped counting...
I had enough seeing people hating each others, bullying each others, even accusing and threatning each others, seriously i got problems with users sending me to kill myself, i just hope everything
will be okay, you guys can finally rest...

All i want now is everyone stop those threats,I know it won't be easy, i know that some users will still continue posting stuff to make you the bad guy, but atleast some of the people will finally understand their mistakes and stop harrassing the staffs.

you are brave by responding to all of this, i give you that, thank you for making everything clear, i hope you will all have a great day !:csdsmile: 🧡

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Part of that update was to make moderation easier so we don't have to hunt down other rule breaking things people did. It was also done to curb the curiosity that you explained about banned users in an attempt to stop the spread of the photo. It seems like this only further expanded people's curiosity about it, but I hope you can see it from my viewpoint about wanting to stop the spread of a personal photo. Now that this explanation is out there it should clear it up for everyone.

Appreciated for your response, I have no more questions in that regards and appreciate that you answered all my questions. I guess I might hold less grudge regarding scrap but I still feel as much this topic is something you really wanted to avoid, avoiding something that was already spreading and hiding it like that only made it worse, and as far I see you understand that yourself

In that regards I'm glad that you were communicative and at this point I wish you luck regarding scrap.tf future and generally your future

Also regarding people who harassed you, I'm sorry that you had to deal with such people that went after you and just send you death threads.

Have a good one

Edited by Mr-Fluf
Grammar

I would like to expand upon what kind of people we are dealing with here.

Salvador Limones / Kers Prett (source: their Steam profile in a conversation with Luki)

Just seems to get angry when counter arguments are made. Gives me the vibe that he just wants to see this community burn. Who knows what their motives are because exposing a legitimate pedophile sure isn't one of them.

mzw95c.pngj7nqq8.pngmhwltv.png

JesseGate 2020? (source: my direct messages with them on Discord)

This user has been adding more people from the community. Unironically offered me a few refined metal to leak a list of all Super Premium users. Seemed really demanding in their questions about the entire incident as well.

nfwnzt.png

Bücket / Bag of Newports (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126034844)

This guy seems to be close to Kers, and was banned for an unrelated reason on the ScrapTF Discord. The specific reason was a set of videos and images that Discord staff deemed as discriminatory / misogynistic in the #memes channel following several warnings, after which I personally banned this user. Coincidentally they are now also involved with the group of people currently accusing Jesse. If you want a source you can look through the #actions channel on the Discord for the ban reason.

I hope the situation clears up soon for Jesse and everyone involved ❤️

Edited by Twinkle
grammar, steam64ids
6 minutes ago, Spike The Baby Dragon [GG] said:

Unless you've got absolute proof of this, you might want scale this back. This kind of thing can be illegal and can be investigated IRL

Bruh, everyone on fucking Earth hears someone say something mean and says "you're gonna get sued." or "you should talk to a lawyer man."

you are dumb. nobody is willing or wants to "investigate this irl" because someone is mad butt-hurt over a thirteen year old dead game.

2 minutes ago, Focks27 said:

You're terrible at handling drama. Honestly, after reading this post, I don't think you're a pedo, but I do think you're an asshole. Seriously dude, do you have no idea how to respond to criticism? boy

Which criticism do you mean? As far as I've seen it has mainly been allegations/libel and no true criticism.

What kind of response would you expect, and what did it miss for you to feel this way?

4 minutes ago, Focks27 said:

You're terrible at handling drama. Honestly, after reading this post, I don't think you're a pedo, but I do think you're an asshole. Seriously dude, do you have no idea how to respond to criticism? boy

you realize this is about literally being sent death threats and stuff, right? stuff which is illegal to do. this isnt about learning to handle criticism, dude. its about addressing rumors that are untrue.

Although new to this community (returning to tf2 after 10 years with lockdown in my country) I want to say I wish you all the strength in dealing with this. While I don't know you, I felt compelled to post having dealt with similar accusations I was investigating (and later accused of covering up and being involved when I found zero evidence) in a different game community. Everything I've seen here echoes of the same baseless malice I investigated and eventually with which was targeted.

I know how much it helps knowing you are not alone! From a stranger (likely) in a foreign land, stay strong, stay resilient and all the best!!!

2 minutes ago, mangled16 said:

you realize this is about literally being sent death threats and stuff, right? stuff which is illegal to do. this isnt about learning to handle criticism, dude. its about addressing rumors that are untrue.

its fucking expensive to hire a lawyer. its a pain in the ass to report harassment to the police. The internet is a bad place, and it kinda feels like Jesse doesn't really understand that.

6 minutes ago, Luki said:

Which criticism do you mean? As far as I've seen it has mainly been allegations/libel and no true criticism.

What kind of response would you expect, and what did it miss for you to feel this way?

Jesse handled this whole ordeal terribly. He didn't respond when he needed to. He waited way too long, and ignored it. I would feel a lot better about this is he had addressed these controversies earlier on. That's all really.

5 minutes ago, Spike The Baby Dragon [GG] said:

Unless you've got absolute proof of this, you might want scale this back. This kind of thing can be illegal and can be investigated IRL

What are you talking about?Nothing is going to happen, just like with every similar situation on the internet.Hell, even when that tf2 youtuber was found to be a pedo, no further action was taken through law enforcement.And that's with multiple victims coming forth to report the crimes the person commited.

This is just a mismanaged mess of information, a bunch of different people saying different things with no particular proof behind their sayings, so the only way to accept what they are saying as fact is if you trust their word.

One side understandably tried to "cover up" the situation/photo like anyone in their place would and brushed early criticisms aside because they didn't think this matter would pick up like it did.

The other could be the heros we need, uncovering pedos and other scum, or could just be mad they were banned from the site.

Both sides could be right or wrong and there is no way to either at the moment.Unless an actual victim of the allegations comes forth with substantial proof, this is going nowhere

3 minutes ago, snaz said:

What are you talking about?Nothing is going to happen, just like with every similar situation on the internet.Hell, even when that tf2 youtuber was found to be a pedo, no further action was taken through law enforcement.And that's with multiple victims coming forth to report the crimes the person commited.

This is just a mismanaged mess of information, a bunch of different people saying different things with no particular proof behind their sayings, so the only way to accept what they are saying as fact is if you trust their word.

One side understandably tried to "cover up" the situation/photo like anyone in their place would and brushed early criticisms aside because they didn't think this matter would pick up like it did.

The other could be the heros we need, uncovering pedos and other scum, or could just be mad they were banned from the site.

Both sides could be right or wrong and there is no way to either at the moment.Unless an actual victim of the allegations comes forth with substantial proof, this is going nowhere

This is big facts.

4 minutes ago, snaz said:

Then again they're the ones accusing without real proof though. All the things I have seen were conversations with possible implied meanings but that might as well be taken out of context or baseless in the first place. They've also been asking Jesse for "proof" but what is the point of trying to disprove something they're claiming that never happened... The only credible person that actually said something was the ordeal with Lukiday but that was already addressed.

3 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Then again they're the ones accusing without real proof though. All the things I have seen were conversations with possible implied meanings but that might as well be taken out of context or baseless in the first place. They've also been asking Jesse for "proof" but what is the point of trying to disprove something they're claiming that never happened... The only credible person that actually said something was the ordeal with Lukiday but that was already addressed.

I think that even if these are baseless accusations, he should make a response. It's important to make people see that you take things seriously. Not responding or ignoring it is just adding fuel to the fire.

1 minute ago, Focks27 said:

I think that even if these are baseless accusations, he should make a response. It's important to make people see that you take things seriously. Not responding or ignoring it is just adding fuel to the fire.

That is fair and I agree. That's also why this entire response / forum discussion is happening.

2 minutes ago, Focks27 said:

what?
this whole forum post is the response, dude. what in hell do you mean by that?  i get what you mean, fair enough, but this whole thing is the response to the accusations.

Edited by mangled16
pressed enter too early oops
25 minutes ago, Focks27 said:

Bruh, everyone on fucking Earth hears someone say something mean and says "you're gonna get sued." or "you should talk to a lawyer man."

you are dumb. nobody is willing or wants to "investigate this irl" because someone is mad butt-hurt over a thirteen year old dead game.

Except this isn't a mean comment, this is accusations of pedophilia, which, IRL, is a very serious crime that can have people lose their jobs, in some cases be evicted from an apartment, and put on a sex offender registry list. I know you're used to the whole "it's online therefore it doesn't count" mentality, but news flash for you, some things can be enforced IRL. And when you make this serious an accusation, you'd better have absolute proof, or you can get in trouble for this "bruh"

19 minutes ago, snaz said:

Like I said to Focks, i know you're raised on the whole belief that "it's on the internet, it doesn't count" except, that's not how certain things work. Pedophilia is a very serious crime, and something that can have a lot of real life consequences. People can be put on a sex offender registry, which can cost them their lives. The only challenge is finding the actual proof of it, and if proof is made up, it can be determined by law enforcement if it's real or not. Baseless accusations of this magnitude which can have serious repercussions on someone's life is not a joke, and it definitely isn't just "the internet being mean" . 

The only point you have made i agree with us there's no proof, and more than likely, it's the latter of what you said "be mad they were banned from the site."

5 minutes ago, Spike The Baby Dragon [GG] said:

Like I said to Focks, i know you're raised on the whole belief that "it's on the internet, it doesn't count" except, that's not how certain things work. Pedophilia is a very serious crime, and something that can have a lot of real life consequences. People can be put on a sex offender registry, which can cost them their lives. The only challenge is finding the actual proof of it, and if proof is made up, it can be determined by law enforcement if it's real or not. Baseless accusations of this magnitude which can have serious repercussions on someone's life is not a joke, and it definitely isn't just "the internet being mean" . 

The only point you have made i agree with us there's no proof, and more than likely, it's the latter of what you said "be mad they were banned from the site."

Nothing is going to happen in real life related to this issue. It just won't. A baseless accusations, which everyone knows was baseless, isn't going to go outside of discord and forums. I think that the problem with this ordeal is the way it was handled. Jesse shouldn't have tried to sweep it under the rug, he should have made a public statement when it happened.

i am honestly glad that Jesse finally decided to step in himself and clear the confusion....i was asking myself when he will intervene, also twinkle

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

I would like to expand upon what kind of people we are dealing with here.

Salvador Limones / Kers Prett (source: their Steam profile in a conversation with Luki)

Just seems to get angry when counter arguments are made. Gives me the vibe that he just wants to see this community burn. Who knows what their motives are because exposing a legitimate pedophile sure isn't one of them.

mzw95c.pngj7nqq8.pngmhwltv.png

JesseGate 2020? (source: my direct messages with them on Discord)

This user has been adding more people from the community. Unironically offered me a few refined metal to leak a list of all Super Premium users. Seemed really demanding in their questions about the entire incident as well.

nfwnzt.png

Bücket / Bag of Newports (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126034844)

This guy seems to be close to Kers, and was banned for an unrelated reason on the ScrapTF Discord. The specific reason was a set of videos and images that Discord staff deemed as discriminatory / misogynistic in the #memes channel following several warnings, after which I personally banned this user. Coincidentally they are now also involved with the group of people currently accusing Jesse. If you want a source you can look through the #actions channel on the Discord for the ban reason.

I hope the situation clears up soon for Jesse and everyone involved ❤️

Why do u think this person wants the sp list? i cannot wrap my head around this one

1 minute ago, kj_ said:

i am honestly glad that Jesse finally decided to step in himself and clear the confusion....i was asking myself when he will intervene, also twinkle

Why do u think this person wants the sp list? i cannot wrap my head around this one

I've had a longer conversation with this user and as far as I know they're going down the list of staff, contributors, and super premiums in order to gather more information on this entire situation, whether that be with good or bad intentions. I've heard from some other community members that they were added by this user as well. As far as I know they wanted the list so that they would have a clearer overview of who to contact further.

I don't know how this user is related to the others who have been involved, nor what their plan is with any of this information they've gathered.