Scrap.tf Experience

Hi there,

Non of you know me, but I used to be a rather good trader (if I do say so myself) and I have been around for quite some time. Wanted to see if my experience with scrap.tf was matched across the community or it was just me. I fairly recently got back into trading for fun, whilst I was trading in the past scrap.tf has always been a great place to do quick trades to cash an item in or something. 

From what I remember, their were very little to no problems when trading in terms of failed trade offers in the past maybe occasional bugs occured but I never directly experienced one. 

For the past 4 days, I have attempted to trade scrap.tf for multiple items including keys,mvm ticket and some killstreak kits I got as sweets in a trade.

I haven't had a single successful trade with scrap.tf for the best part of a week. I attempt 3-4 times a day, attempting to cash my killstreak kits in for some pure to no success. I assumed this was steam problem due to regular down times with the steam api on backpack.tf and maybe it conflicts with something in the scrap.tf management system. Yet, when I go to a direct competitor of scrap.tf (stntrading.eu) I have had not a single problem, at all. To the point where I am only holding onto hope that scrap.tf bots work to sell my kits at a slightly higher price and never considering using the service here again. I have bought x8 mvm tickets, x2 keys and some other bits and bobs from their website and had not a single issue. Instant trade offers no "failed loading inventory" and no issues. Before someone says "have you checked the steam trade link" yes I have, and I have kept all my details up to date.

Just some feedback would be interested if anyone else has had similar experiences.