Auctions & Some Love

I've been off from tf2 for a year or two, last week i decided to come back full force. Me, beeing a collector, decided to go straight to the auctions tab of scrap.tf to snipe a few interesting items.
Soon enought I got my heart completly shattered! Coming from someone who created nearly 8000 auctions I felt like giving up on the game just a few hours of coming back.

I heard something here and there and I'm aware that this is not intended to be permanent, but still I can't help but feel that the days of lurking in auctions page to snipe some fancy items is long gone.

I just wanna say that scrap.tf has been huge for me and I'm really thankful I found this comunity. Thanks to everyone and I'll see you all again when/if auctions come back ;)

Much love ❤️

4 hours ago, Luis Alves said:

2 hours ago, wolfmanonthemoon said:

Fr, what the hell is going on, I'd figure a pandemic would absolutely be the time to capitalize on trading, was there like some vulnerability that allowed people to steal things or like a bug fix being worked on? Bc otherwise I can't think of any logical reason for this. 

Auctions were disabled as a result of the API being unstable, since you know, that meant inventories wouldn't load and so you weren't going to be able to bid/pay bids.

As the API came back up yesterday and seems to be a bit more stable for now, it's likely auctions will be enabled again soon.

Edited by Gaia's Minion