Why are Raffle Scripts Forbidden?

I saw an old scrap.tf script that alleged to joining all raffles with a click of a button but at the scrap.tf terms of services it says that such things are not allowed. Why? Raffles (public ones) are open to anybody, with no limitations for users. if someone uses a script to join all raffles, i don't see how it is different from manually joining all public raffles (which is extremely tedious). The end result is the same, whether or not someone has joined raffles "illegitimately" or not. Nobody is in an advantage since there isn't any competition (you know, something like fighting in TF2). Is it because somebody is encouraged to read someone's sob story or something? I never used these scripts, nor do I intend to but I just don't get the logic.

1 hour ago, kashalot said:

Care to elaborate?

People tend to share stories, make jokes and just try to have fun in general. Most people who raffle do so expecting that at least some of the people who join will read it, if there was a "join all" button, there would be less people interacting with the community, which would eventually lead to less and less raffles until it goes the way of TF2r :derp:

19 hours ago, Loki, The Zoroark said:

People tend to share stories, make jokes and just try to have fun in general. Most people who raffle do so expecting that at least some of the people who join will read it, if there was a "join all" button, there would be less people interacting with the community, which would eventually lead to less and less raffles until it goes the way of TF2r :derp:

So we have to force everyone to read some wholesome 100 story or some other garbage. This forced positivity is especially facilitated by the fact that if you say something remotely offensive then you're banned. Oh, but let me guess, it would make the community toxic or some other buzzword.

20 hours ago, Gaia's Minion said:

Because otherwise people would be able to do things such as have bots to enter raffles and give themselves higher chances to win which would make them have an Advantage over other users.

Good point.

Edited by kashalot
5 hours ago, kashalot said:

So we have to force everyone to read some wholesome 100 story or some other garbage. This forced positivity is especially facilitated by the fact that if you say something remotely offensive then you're banned. Oh, but let me guess, it would make the community toxic or some other buzzword.

Good point.

"Bruh"  You are not forced to be positive, wholesome or even read the raffles, i just gave you a suggestion on how to enjoy raffles instead of having it as a laborious process :/