A Potential Return of Server 3?

Weegee

It's pretty nice that Server 2 was converted into a server for custom maps, but there is a slight problem with the server. Although it's called "Chill/Hangout", there is little to no "chill" in the server. Just killing and many toxic comments thrown about. Don't get me started on the current friendly plugin... it's exploitable and a joke! I think I have an idea on how we can fix the friendly problem in Server 2...

Bring back Server 3... but with some changes!

Make Server 3 like Server 2 with the custom maps... and make every player invincible. This server could be the Friendly/Silly Server.

People who want to fight in custom maps can play on Server 2.

People who want to relax and do silly things can play on Server 3.

So, that's the basic ideas on what I have... what do y'all think about this idea?

14 minutes ago, Weegee said:

Honestly I don't see the point in continuing to try and please all the people that want to "chill", Server 2 has already been changed to their will and they still complain so even if you made a dedicated server for them, they will complain eventually.

Plus a server where everyone is invincible and isn't playing at all just sounds pointless, if people just want to talk to other users and such, they could just use the Scrap Chat.

And on a personal note, I think that if you're just going to be friendly but you're going to get upset at anyone that kills you, then you shouldn't play at all. I get that some people can actually get toxic but that is reportable, but people playing in a different way compared to you is not a valid reason to want a server exclusively for you.

People are people.  If a person is deadset on being as annoying as possible, they're going to find a way to do so, regardless of the amount of plugins, safeguards, or any other server changes implemented.

Not to mention that maybe some people "chill out" by just practicing and killing people, might not even mean any harm by doing so.  Different people have different ways they relax.

• 2 weeks later...