Can I trade an unusualifier for an unusual?

The unusualfier will likely sell for more without being used anyway, i do think scrap accept those, but i am not sure if they go on the same bot so you might have to make it in two separate trades

Give it a try by going on the "buy unusuals" section, selecting the one you want and click on "select unusuals from your backpack as a payment" instead of "pay the rest with keys and metal" that should show any items the bot accept, if your unusualfier isn't there, that means that either they go on the "items" bot instead or that it's overstocked

31 minutes ago, Loki, The Zoroark said:

The unusualfier will likely sell for more without being used anyway, i do think scrap accept those, but i am not sure if they go on the same bot so you might have to make it in two separate trades

Give it a try by going on the "buy unusuals" section, selecting the one you want and click on "select unusuals from your backpack as a payment" instead of "pay the rest with keys and metal" that should show any items the bot accept, if your unusualfier isn't there, that means that either they go on the "items" bot instead or that it's overstocked

Alright thanks, why does it have to go on two bots?