Charity problems please help

So i donated 15 dollars recently a couple of hours ago to the binary blackout operation that's benefiting child's play and i've put all the right information in and such so they would be able to give me the medals that you get from these sorta things but i haven't gotten anything and they've said it usually takes about ten minutes before you get it now i know some charities tend to wait until the medals get added to the game by valve before they can get you it and i don't know if that's the case here or not but what worries me the most is the fact it has registered me as not donating anything which is a huge problem because the money i donated has been sent which causes me to believe either there have been some kind of mistake or my money was basically stolen and i'm not sure where to get help or who to contact about this because i found the link to the charity through scrap.tf from Nikki's announcement so it all just seems very fishy if anybody knows something or a solution or potentially could contact someone that's a part of the charity that could help me with this it would be very appreciated

• 1 month later...