I still hate Robert Pattinson's Batman

Ali Salar

I kinda like that they took more of a detective theme since batman is a lot like that(specially in earlier comics) although, i must say that solving the riddles looked like had barely any actual effect most of the timeΒ Also not many Fs given to civilian lives during chases and such which is off character specially considering his "not killing" rule

On 3/13/2022 at 9:23 PM, Loki, The Zoroark said:

I kinda like that they took more of a detective theme since batman is a lot like that(specially in earlier comics) although, i must say that solving the riddles looked like had barely any actual effect most of the timeΒ Also not many Fs given to civilian lives during chases and such which is off character specially considering his "not killing" rule

1 thing i liked was Gordon and Batman cooperation on case, tho the film ruined it. They were really not good detectives because at the end Riddler won. I don't like they portray Bruce Wayne as an edgy kid who hates everything and doesn't show himself to public. Also The Batman himself is like "😐" to everyone except Gordon in the movie, he's not that quiet. Not to mention the part he hit to death some random kids in Halloween costume who want just to harass a dude, i know it's cruel but they're just kid lol.