What do the highlight means in the guidelines?

I was reading the guidelines when I noticed the some it were highlighted for me which I haven’t seen before last I checked I think it’s warnings but I’m not sure I’m just going to talk about them like warnings as that’s the only thing I can think of

12. Discussion or depictions of discriminatory groups (such as nazism), or their rhetoric is not allowed. Political discussion and depictions are discouraged in general. This includes advertising campaigns of political candidates. This is not the place.

I have no recollection of ever breaking this rule the most I can think of was when I made Donald Trump into a capybara but I kind of find that hard to believe because I don’t think I saw that rule highlighted even after I changed my pfp and I don’t remember delving into anything political

9. Do not exploit bidding with items that have an inaccurate or outdated value.

Yeah I can see that happening I recently tried doing auctions and the most price check I do is just a quick glance at backpack.tf but I wish if this was a warning it would tell me which item was the inaccurate or outdated value but honestly if I did break this rule it’s my bad

hopefully I’m just overthinking it but if a mod or admin can tell me what I did wrong that would be greatly appreciated also if these are warnings I would like to get at least a notification as I don’t think anyone looks at the rules that much