Is it ok to trade keys or refined that you bidded in auctions to other trades

I’m wondering if that is allowed because I want to buy a backpack expander but I bidded on auctions so I’m worried that it wants that specific refined and no other replacements will do also will I be ok if I used scrap.tf instead to get that backpack expander instead of getting it from backpack.tf?

12 hours ago, Loki, The Zoroark said:

In the case of currency it doesn't have to be the exact same one, but that is the case for other items, so keep that in mind

I always thought that currency should be exact too, either I misunderstood people before or it was a thing but I think someone said they got banned because it wasn't the exact refined they bidden.

Edited by ELSESaid
22 minutes ago, ELSESaid said:

I always that thought currency should be exact too, either I misunderstood people before or it was a thing but I think someone said they got banned because it wasn't the exact refined they bidden.

Welp that’s scary but if a mod says it’s ok then I should be fine… hopefully…

2 hours ago, Loki, The Zoroark said:

In the case of currency it doesn't have to be the exact same one, but that is the case for other items, so keep that in mind

Do you know anything about this guy getting banned for not using the same exact ref?

9 hours ago, ELSESaid said:

I always that thought currency should be exact too, either I misunderstood people before or it was a thing but I think someone said they got banned because it wasn't the exact refined they bidden.

When it comes to currency, you only need the exact same amount of metal/keys that you bid. For example if you bid 3 Refs using only Scrap, then you can only pay with all the Scrap, you can't pay with Reclaimed or Refined.

• 2 weeks later...