[WORLD LEAGUE] No FPS Game for 1st British Commonwealth; Help Change

Smelliot

Hello legends.
I have seen the OFFICIAL Commonwealth games being put forward for August Birmingham 2022.

eFootball, Dota 2 and Rocket League.

https://olympics.com/en/news/commonwealth-esports-championships-birmingham-2022-games-titles

Not one of said titles, is a first-person-shooter, which is the number one retention gaining category outside of Asia since the 2000s.

I understand that this is beyond time-frames and bookings, but a lot of others, and myself, believe this is an absolute direct injustice towards those who have have focused their entire efforts towards CS:GO, VALORANT, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Team Fortress 2, and the upcoming Overwatch 2.

ALL Games that require a mix of strategy and brain stimulation, particularly team coordination, (see FaZe, OpTic & NiP e-Sports CAPTAINS), and physical discipline. 

eSports UK Colleges from NI, Scotland, Wales and England, help perpetuate these FPS e-Sports cultures in an ever-growing market and life-style, that are inevitably the future. Teaching body nutrition, mental coping mechanisms and fame-grounding measures (De-assertiveness training)
These are the substantial efforts where e-sports diplomas and degrees go to.

NA/AU Members, this may seem irrelevant to yourselves. 

But this is the FIRST "season" OF OFFICIAL COMMONWEALTH E-SPORTS.

If we can let them know there is a demand for FPS games, we will have substantiated our point.

Thank you, thank yourself.

Do not harass, simply post that you wish to see a shooter game in the literal nation leagues.

//OnlineImageCollection

image_2022-06-05_033227759.png