Another Map suggestion for S2

SquishyPenguin

Okay. So I've had this map on my server for some time and we really enjoy it. It's called TRADE MASSCC D2. Basically it's a huge map where, in your spawn's back room, there are several portals to different areas. In the Lounge area, you cannot build buildings nor can you kill other people. There are some minigames and some other areas. There's also a Pool, a Disco, Pyro Tennis, an Arena, and a couple more areas. There is a door straight out of spawn that leads to an outdoor area with a small house, a large barn, a beach, and a gokart track. 

There are some cons to this map. I was slightly concerned with spawncamping, if you look at the map, you'll see. There is a sign, it's a little inappropriate and would definitely need to be removed. It's in the Community Art section in the lounge. It's the smaller one with the real life weasel on it. There is also a slots machine in the Lounge that has an inappropriate name. There is a logo on a back wall, you can walk up there from the front area or your spawn, that says it's a Masscc map. There are also 3 signs, one by the pool entrance, and one in each spawn, that says that it is a Masscc map and if it's not in a Masscc server, it's not legit. There are other signs in the server that portray Masscc members. I will post pictures of the "If it's not Masscc, it's not legit" signs. The other two I mentioned will have to be looked at if you look at the map. 

I should note as well that this is a fairly large map file size wise. It's not the biggest map on my server but it's in the top 5. I have the .bsp file if interested in looking at it. 

*Note* I got this off of a server that is not Masscc. I honestly don't think Masscc exists anymore but I'm not 100% on that.

20230116095451_1.jpg

20230116100541_1.jpg

20230116100545_1.jpg

20230116101324_1.jpg

Edited by SquishyPenguin