ZakMcRofl

Game Banking Suggestions Thread

3 hours ago, HardTeam24 said:

Why not Mighty No.9

It's a good game I think

Haven't seen anyone selling it, maybe no sales so far?

1 hour ago, Lethal_bacon said:

Dead Realm would be awesome :)

Added

On 29/10/2016 at 5:27 PM, ZakMcRofl said:

A 20% sale is usually not enough to get traders to buy extra copies. I would only add games like this if they are sold in a 4-pack which forces some people to own extra copies.

ah ok that makes sense i guess thanks for the response anyway

Games to add:

Serious sam 2                            (there already are other serious sam games but not this one)  

Trine enchanted edition

Trine 3: the artifacts of power    (trine 2 is already on the site so only  the first and the last game)

Worms W.M.D                            (the newst worms game)

Blood and bacon                        (its a cheap game so it probatly needs to be also very cheap on the site)

euro truck simulator                   (the first game cause the second already is on the site)

american truck simulator

bus simulator 16

Son of nor

fallout 4

Tom Clancy's Rainbow six Siege

Dead6hot                                (its a cheap game so probatly needs to be very cheap on the site also)

Warhammer: End times - Vermintide

Total War: Warhammer

Orcs must die                         (the second version is already on the site but the first isn't)

Farming simulator 17

Farmingsimulator 15

Construction simulator 2015 (there are other construction games but this is the only popular)

I think this are enhough games! Lol

Price chance sugestions:

HIGHER PRICE Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle   (Its now  9.55  refined  i suggest t up the price to 1 key cause  9.55  refined is realy not much for somthing thats 29,99                                                                           € on steam and that also is a good game)

LOWER PRICE  Squishy the Suicidal Pig         (i know it has good reviews and its a prety nice game but but i saw the game on sale before for less than 1 €)

Other things you have to chance:

Delete dungeon defender 2 out of the list i think you posted it in the list when it was still en closed beta and you needed to pay money but now the game is free!

Thank you very much for your time and i hope i helped! (also would like to see those games in the list of acepted games)

Some ideas:

All of the Sakura games (not the bundle itself but the games in the bundle.)

Nekopara Vol. 0, 1, 2.

Life is Strange

Huniepop

Huniecam Studio

Limbo

Little Inferno

Cook, Serve, Delicious :csdsmile:

Social Interaction Trainer

Attack of Titan Wings of Freedom

Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location

Dead Rising

Just a few I'd like to see :thumbs:

Edited by _BillCipher | ScrapTF

On 22. mája 2015 at 8:54 PM, ZakMcRofl said:

Here you can suggest new games and updates to game prices if they become outdated.

I will fullfil your requests if they are sensible.

Required Conditions:

• Popular games preferred (that does not necessarily mean good games)
  • No cheap DLC
  • Game must have been on sale in the past (not much sense to list games at their normal steam prices)
  • Must work with our bots (very few games don't)

Also: make sure it is not already listed here: https://scrap.tf/games

Hi I would be happy if you add Assassins's creed Unity 

A few games that I'd recommend are: 
Grand Theft Auto V (It was on sale multiple times throughout the 2nd half of last year, as well as during the Fall and Christmas Sales last year. It was on sale at 50% for $30) So I'd assume it'd be around 12 - 24 keys.
Dying Light: same case applies to GTA V, but it was off I think either 50% as well, or 60-75%. All I remember is that it costed me about $23, but when I found out my potato-powered toaster of a PC couldn't properly run it, I got a refund for it.)

Same pricing for GTA V.

The "Others" Section
Written by: The Gaming Maniac

So today I was going to scrap some of my spare weapons in my backpack. I start clicking the dupes and than I see this.
 http://prntscr.com/eahy2s
That, my friends, is a 16 ref item, priced and being bought at the same price as any unique weapon. Another thing I noticed is that I don't see any of my vintage weapons anywhere. It would be kinda tedious to give those two qualities their own section, so I have an idea. For Festives, Vintages, Killstreaks, and all of the other weapon qualities you don't have yet, gain their own "Others" section. It would be kinda like the Items section, but with weapon qualities, such as Vintage and Festive. We need somewhere to sell our festive weapons at their real price, not at .5 scrap. I hope you read through all of this, and add this feature later on. Have a good day.

Would be interesting to see System Shock: Enhanced Edition added. Especially considering how the site already carries System Shock 2 and the series has been resurging with the announcement of the remake set to come out next year. Oh and maybe even Turok: Dinosaur Hunter.