ZakMcRofl

Game Banking Suggestions Thread

These three games (all have the outdated gray Steam gift box):

1. Half-Life 2
  2. Half-Life 2: Episode One
  3. Half-Life 2: Episode Two (unsure, I don't own an Orange Box copy of this)

These three games originated from The Orange Box Steam purchases, and are added to the user's Steam inventory on purchase. These versions of the games mentioned have different package IDs and are therefore currently not accepted here unless they are added.

Example linked here.

Edited by pivotman319
fixed a typo and added more info

Hello ! 

I'd like to buy cuphead with my tf2 keys :3 at any reasonnable price ;)

That would be great if you add it ! ❤️ (and as it's soon black friday maybe you can buy lots of them for good price :3 )

Hi,

I have several requests for games-gifts that I still have multiple times in Inventory and want you to support with. Some of those are: 

Jagged Alliance - Collectors Bundle  , The Book of Unwritten Tales / Critter Chronicles / Complete, Shadow Warrior ,  Sine Mora , The Night of the Rabbit , Tomb Raider Anniversary , Train Simulator 2015 Steam / Standard Edition (which gives new 2019 pack with different Add-Ons),  Vkiking: Battle for Asgard, Victoria 2 , Eleusis , Guacamelee! Gold Edition, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Majesty 2, The First Templar - Steam Special Edition, Warlock - Master of the Arcane, World of Goo

Would be nice to see some of those :)

Pls add The Escapists 2

4 ref for the Escapists 2

Lowest Price In Steam For U.S Was 7.99

Awesome Game Loved It

Edited by Haxxit
I realized the one I said first was already In so I suggested the sequel instead

don't know if games that aren't from steam can be added, but minecraft should be added too. 
the price can be 2 or 3 keys, something like that!

Edited by havyk

On 10/27/2018 at 12:12 PM, godzifrag said:

Hello ! 

I'd like to buy cuphead with my tf2 keys :3 at any reasonnable price ;)

That would be great if you add it ! ❤️ (and as it's soon black friday maybe you can buy lots of them for good price :3 )

I don't think cuphead was ever released as a tradable game gift.

Would you add

Celeste, Hat In Time and Lobotomy Corporation?

Celeste and Hat In Time are both pretty popular and relevant games

And Lobotomy Corporation is pretty relevant and a nice game in general to have, has some decent amount of people who played it/follow it and since I'd love to buy it myself if I ever get the chance to

Edited by Mr-Fluf
Because grammar and grammar

On 12/17/2018 at 3:59 PM, Logging in said:

Hi,

I have several requests for games-gifts that I still have multiple times in Inventory and want you to support with. Some of those are: 

Jagged Alliance - Collectors Bundle  , The Book of Unwritten Tales / Critter Chronicles / Complete, Shadow Warrior ,  Sine Mora , The Night of the Rabbit , Tomb Raider Anniversary , Train Simulator 2015 Steam / Standard Edition (which gives new 2019 pack with different Add-Ons),  Vkiking: Battle for Asgard, Victoria 2 , Eleusis , Guacamelee! Gold Edition, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Majesty 2, The First Templar - Steam Special Edition, Warlock - Master of the Arcane, World of Goo

Would be nice to see some of those :)

Added Jagged Alliance - Collectors Bundle, The Book of Unwritten Tales & Critter Chronicles, can't add complete, Warriror is already listed, can't add Sine Mora, added The Night of the Rabbit, added Tomb Raider Anniversary, can't add Train Simulator 2015 steam, Added Viking, Added Victoria, Added Eleusis, Added Guacamelee, added Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Added Majesty 2, Added First Templar, Added Warlock, added World of Goo.