OPERATION: Conga Cart

Okay, so I had a fun idea to spice up Payload/Payload Race.

Basically, when you push/defend the cart by being on it, you HAVE to be using the Conga/Katozsky Kick.

If you're not on the cart, then you can fight normally.

For instance, you can't flame down people on the cart when playing flamethrower Pyro, but you can dance on the cart to stop the cart and give your team time to take out the opposing team.

Basically, at the end of the day, you can fire all your weapons at the cart and take out all the dancers, but you still need to be ON the cart to stop the cart, basically forcing half the team to dance-block the cart, and the other half to co-ordinate an attack on the other team while blocking the cart.

If you're playing Payload Race, it would be a little more fair to both teams, but it is still possible and even very fun yet challenging in normal Payload.

Most new players usually ask ''How do you do that'' i'd usually respond by pressing G, but these are my personal taunts that i've bought''

Yet, not all people can afford to use money in-game or simply not allowed. It'd just ruin payload race if EVERY payload map had to be that way, yet if you could make a server or two with it, and simply using a script wich enables the user to taunt by typing !taunt in the chat + pressing number of taunt, or use the console.