Incinerator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well some crates are worth a lot. if you type crates on the community market and sort by price there are pricey ones with basically a guarantee to get a good strange. id post a picture but im too lazy. and the incinerator i check mabye once in a while and almost always theres nothing, i put in a few crap items once liek a few fabricators and like a weapon i dont even care to sell. and about snagging those items it took me so many times (like 3) to get the quickybomb launcher because people would always take it but one time when that happened i said wow i hate life and scrolled down only to see some idiot put a vintage gunslinger and a strange sydney sleeper in the weapons tab and well long story short i only got teh synedy sleeper which is worth almost nothing. anyway ive wasted whomever read this's time because my comment has almost no relative value on the subject beign talked about and will probably be deleted. anyways have funz peoplez :D

• 3 weeks later...

Altogether, over the almost a year on this site, I have required over 4k crates from the Incinerator. 

Literally, I have so many crates selling at the moment that my SCM page won't load, ha ha.

And no, there is no botters on the Incinerator, mods would ban any.