20 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be president?

• Anyone but Geel, pls
    • Geel
    • Geel
    • Geel
    • Not Geel

Wow. Someone done hacked the ballot. 

That poll you assholes voted in wasn't the right one, so we can forget about correcting those votes. We're going to try something else to keep Geel sweet. We can trigger a poll reset by scrambling all of his scraps and the servers along with it. To avoid suspicion on our sponsor, we'll make it look like collateral dmaage by breaking scrapbank.me, too.

That poll you assholes tagged wasn't the right one, so we can forget about correcting those votes. We're going to try something else to keep Geel sweet. We can trigger a poll reset by scrambling all of his scraps and the servers along with it. To avoid suspicion on our sponsor, we'll make it look like collateral dmaage by breaking scrapbank.me, too.

And if the alarm goes off I will have to pull you out~!

That poll you assholes voted in wasn't the right one, so we can forget about correcting those votes. We're going to try something else to keep Geel sweet. We can trigger a poll reset by scrambling all of his scraps and the servers along with it. To avoid suspicion on our sponsor, we'll make it look like collateral dmaage by breaking scrapbank.me, too.

Did you just call me an asshole?  :(