2016 scrap.tf presidental debate

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will improve scrap.tf by unifying us as a whole and preventing the common enemy of people complaining about not winning raffles from coming. Also I promise free <3 and cheesecake for everyone.

Oh yeah and more big raffles.

Edited by ScrapTF | Lucas

I will work to give frequent giveaways for everyone, with their worth being over 5 ref. I will also work to unify the rafflers and members in the belief that all scrap.tf members are equal, and will work hard to punish the rule breakers and meme spammers.

Edited by Pan For Pres 2k15!

If I am elected president of Scrap.tf, I will work to make sure that all members are treated equal, like the men, women, furries, and bronies we are. I will strive to enforce the proper following of the rules and the behavior of the members of this fine community. I will also personally work to improve the quality and quantity of the raffles for the sake of the community as a whole. I will work as a member, with the members, for the members!

Edited by D_manMT

If I am elected president of Scrap.tf, I will work to make sure that all members are treated equal, like the men, women, furries, and bronies we are. I will strive to enforce the proper following of the rules and the behavior of the members of this fine community. I will work as a member, with the members, for the members!

But what will you do to enforce your belief of equality on the people who hate "this species" and love "this species"

But what will you do to enforce your belief of equality on the people who hate "this species" and love "this species"

I will not enforce any belief of my own, but will rather work to bridge the gap between these groups, to help them see that we are all worthy of our place in this fine community. I will attempt to be gentle in my approach, but discipline will occur for any who show undue disrespect to the rules and to other members.

I have a question for the candidates.

what are your plans for the monthly or even yearly raffles

I.e any high value items or an unusual to raffle

Well I am getting a large amount of money soon and will be able to buy unusuals and other high priced items for the common folk of this land.

I have a question for the candidates.

what are your plans for the monthly or even yearly raffles

I.e any high value items or an unusual to raffle

I will do my best to encourage high value raffles monthly and yearly, and fully intent to make many myself. As for the exact value of these items, I cannot be yet sure, but an unusual is not by any means to high, and perhaps is almost too low. I have recently procured a fairly nice job for myself, and intend to pass most of my earning on to this fine community.

Edited by D_manMT