2016 scrap.tf presidental debate

I have a question for the candidates.

what are your plans for the monthly or even yearly raffles

I.e any high value items or an unusual to raffle

I will do my best to get the great members of scrap.tf to get atleast one raffle that is 10+ keys a month up. I myself plan to do around 5 ref raffles daily, along with a key every weekend.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok next question, how will you encourage people to read the rules and prevent some of the spam that new comers add the raffle page before they become aquainted to the stie

I will personally go to every person who haven't read the rules and ask them myself to fully read the rules.

Also tell them about the Muselk curse

Edited by ScrapTF | Lucas

ok next question, how will you encourage people to read the rules and prevent some of the spam that new comers add the raffle page before they become aquainted to the stie

I will personally talk to those who fail to follow the rules, regardless of whether or not the have read the rules. I will explain the infraction or infractions committed, and punish said people as is needed. I will also encourage newcomers to read the rules through personal interaction to help prevent members from breaking the rules.

Edited by D_manMT

ok ihave another questions

do any of the candidates have plans for any series of raffles or maybe trains.

I start various trains from time to time, and am thinking of starting a strange train soon. I do not currently have any ready plans for series, but am working on a few ideas. Regardless of if I have a series/train or not, I will continue to make raffles.

ok ihave another questions

do any of the candidates have plans for any series of raffles or maybe trains.

Well I have considered bringing back my old series "Fired Questions" under the new name of the PK Question. Also considering a new series called ask the sm4sh fighter, and I'm sure you know what that would be. :D Oh yeah and I still have to finish Sm4sh music raffle.

ok nice points gentlemen, now i have a question for lucas. how will you address all the newcomers to the site seeing as there are dozens everyday

I have a lot of time on my hand.... a looooooot. ;-;

Edited by ScrapTF | Lucas

I will promise the new members that if they accept and follow the rules they will get a spot in this great community, and I will ask the members of scrap.tf to take the noobies under their wings to make them as well respected as many of us.

ok nice points gentlemen, now i have a question for lucas. how will you address all the newcomers to the site seeing as there are dozens everyday

Though this question is not directed at me, I will still respond to it as it applies to my plan as well. I will focus my attention on those most likely to accidentally break the rules, such as those who I see frequently entering or making raffles.

This is why I have people to work with me such as my VP or Secretary of State or anyone really. :D

But how can you ensure the quality, fairness, and thoroughness of their work, especially if you let anyone do said work?

Here's a question I want ALL the candidates to answer.. Once your elected president, what will you do to any rivalries remaining either against yourself, or others?

I have no hate or negative will towards any of the other candidates. I will treat them as I would treat any other member, with the utmost respect and friendliness. I am entirely open to working with any other candidate, or member for that matter, on maintaining this community, regardless of the outcome of the election.

Candidates, what are your opinion about the diversity in Scrap.tf ?

Cases like Gender, Tastes, and Nacionality

Everything is created equal on this site, and I am glad we have the large diversity we do.

Who do you plan on making your VP or SS if you win?

I can't remember everyone I had for it but VP will be Flareon and SS will be Lewanda

Here's a question I want ALL the candidates to answer.. Once your elected president, what will you do to any rivalries remaining either against yourself, or others?

I will let my rivals keep their opinions of me and I will still love them back no matter who the rival is.

If I find that the others are qualified I will promote them to different jobs, such as Vp. If not or if there is a better choice I will simply state that was a good election, and I hold no grudges on the winner. Maybe host a few raffles in their honor.

-- Question --

Candidates, what are your opinion about the diversity in Scrap.tf ?

Cases like Gender, Tastes, and Nacionality

I feel that our diversity is perhaps out biggest strength. I fully support the participation of any person in this great community, regardless of their gender, nationality, spoken languages, or interests.

Lucas, how do you intend to regulate the quality and fairness of the work of those maintaining the site and informing new members, especially if you let anyone work with you on it?

Edited by D_manMT

I feel that our diversity is perhaps out biggest strength. I fully support the participation of any person in this great community, regardless of their gender, nationality, spoken languages, or interests.

Lucas, how do you intend to regulate the quality and fairness of the work of those maintaining the site and informing new members, especially if you let anyone work with you on it?

Well I will not just take anyone to help me make people read the rules, but I will find people who I believe are fair and take them with me.