Normal Kicks

-Avoiding gag

-Excessive cussing

-Harassment of another user

-interrupting things like boxing/spycrabs

-certain donor commands

Temp Bans

-Admin Disrespect

-abuse of some donor commands (if server has donor commands)

-spawncamp 

Perma Bans

-Hacking

-Admin Abuse

-Abuse of certain donor commands

-Racism/Sexism

-running from a spy crab

-SCAMMING

Running from a spy crab? Also, I may be misunderstanding this, but you would kick for a donor using donor commands?

Edited by D_manMT
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question I'd like all the candidates to answer. 

What skills or assets do you have that makes you the better choice if elected president?

Oh forgot this

<3, cheesecake, and pizza

in all seriousness I am just a simple person like most of the people who use this site

I can see things from the eyes of the common person

and see why they are complaining, etc.

Running from a spy crab?

yes running from a spy crab

Edited by ScrapTF | Lucas

question

have any of you held positions of power in a server, group, or website, how was the experience and how well did you do your job?

I have help a position of power on a few different servers and groups. Some of these dissolved of their own accord, and one server I left voluntarily because those at the top of the ranks were abusing their privileges.

Why would that be deserving of a permaban?

Ask the many servers that do it

Why would we want someone who wouldn't keep a deal on our server.

Also it would sorta be scamming because what if the runner would win he would make profit, and if the normal person won they wouldn't make profit. 

Ask the many servers that do it

Why would we want someone who wouldn't keep a deal on our server.

Also it would sorta be scamming because what if the runner would win he would make profit, and if the normal person won they wouldn't make profit. 

I don't think I understand what you're talking about. How would these things apply to running away from a spy crab?

A spycrab is when two users are gambling for an item. It oculd be an unu, and usually if you lose you must pay up. Sometimes users run and dont pay.

Thank you, I thought he meant a legit spy crab. I apologize for my mistake.

question

have any of you held positions of power in a server, group, or website, how was the experience and how well did you do your job?

I was the head admin of a gmod server and I was the most popular staff member, I was the co-owner of TF2RM, a 9k raffle group where I hosted giveaways, chat events, and raffles, and many people were sad when I left. Also I noticed that the rules werent being followed after I left, showing that I was the one that upheld them the most.

Well that means they are disqualified

That would be extremely unfair, as some candidates were unable to debate for various reasons beyond their control. Also, Gallon of Milk is currently top of most polls, yet he was unable to debate. The majority of people, including myself, would be quite unhappy if he was removed from the running because of that.

That would be extremely unfair, as some candidates were unable to debate for various reasons beyond their control. Also, Gallon of Milk is currently top of most polls, yet he was unable to debate. The majority of people, including myself, would be quite unhappy if he was removed from the running because of that.

technically Milk was able to debate, but not through the whole thing

technically Milk was able to debate, but not through the whole thing

Regardless, I do not think that anyone should be removed from the running because they were unable to debate at this time. Sunday would give both candidates and voters time to catch up on this debate and make any last comments. I would recommend that additional questions are cut of either now or in a day. The extension would allow members in some time zones to add their voice to the debate who were unable to tonight.

As I said I was Head A

We need to be as fair as possible with everyone...

Also;

Mr. Pan, I'd like to hear your opinion about my question (which is at page 3 at this moment).

dmin on one server and a mod on another, though my response would be almost exactly like Lucas's as thats how they were handled on them.

I must be going now, though if it is postponed I believe Saturday would be good to give voters and candidates 3 days, a fourth could be to much. Voters may also just vote for those who raffle more / higher quality items, and a day less would help to eliminate that.

Ok so for the election i believe that we should postpone it to sometime this weekend and hold a debate once a day so that all canidates can give their opinions. what countries are you guys in so we can determine the best time for these debates. i am in the US under mountain time so i might not be able to host all of them if someone needs a better time to debate