2016 scrap.tf presidental debate

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so for the election i believe that we should postpone it to sometime this weekend and hold a debate once a day so that all canidates can give their opinions. what countries are you guys in so we can determine the best time for these debates. i am in the US under mountain time so i might not be able to host all of them if someone needs a better time to debate

I live in the Midwest US, and am in central time. We could potentially just keep this thread running until about a day before the election is held, so that any new items can be addressed. The days time between the debate end and the election would give voters a chance to review their choices prior to the election. As for the election itself, how should we go about publicizing it?

I live in the Midwest US, and am in central time. We could potentially just keep this thread running until about a day before the election is held, so that any new items can be addressed. The days time between the debate end and the election would give voters a chance to review their choices prior to the election. As for the election itself, how should we go about publicizing it?

I think that raffles are the best way to publicize the race unless we can get an admin to help back it

I think that raffles are the best way to publicize the race unless we can get an admin to help back it

I'd suggest those "Pinned Raffles" I've seen lately; Who has powers to make those?

That would likely work, and then get a pinned raffle for the poll? Not sure exactly who can make them. I would be happy to contribute to the raffle itself.

Why are people taking this seriously O_o

Yeah this seriously got out of hand.

I don't think that anyone actually thinks that the winner will get anything other than an honorary title at most. It was/is a fun thing the community decided to do, simply because why not? I personally have quite enjoyed it, and would actually be honored to win the election, even though very little will likely come of it.